Recycling Pickup Services & Containers
WE KEEP YOU LOOKING GOOD!
See the All New Recycling Rewards Program
Get local deals, win gift cards and find coupons just for recycling with Nisly Brothers!
Recycling InstructionsFor your convenience, download the quick reference guide to print and place by your recycle bin.
For your future reference, download the single stream recycling guide.
Plastic bags pose a problem at the sorting facility. The bags get tangled up in the sorting machinery and can damage it. Please never bag recyclable items and remove all plastic bags from your cart before placing it along the curb. Thank you for your understanding!
- glass jars and bottles
- aluminum and tin cans
- plastic recyclable containers with a symbol from 1-7
- paper: newspapers, office papers, books, phone books, etc
- cardboard: boxes, cereal boxes, etc
- Wood, Metal, Cardboard, & Concrete for LEEDS Commerical Containers
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PLASTIC BAGS
- PLASTIC BAGS
- aerosol cans
- batteries & electronics
- shredded paper
- oil and paint cans
- hazardous waste materials
- mirrors, winshields, light bulbs, & window glass
- food waste, yard waste, trash, etc
Instructions & Guide
- For residential curbside pickup, place your cart beside curb by 5:00AM.
- Please do not bag or bundle recyclables. Simply place them into your recycle container.
- Recycle bins are only for recyclables and NOT for trash.
- Include only containers with a recycling symbol of 1-7. (Label on lid shows number.)
- Empty and rinse recyclable plastic containers.
- Remove caps, lids, and rings from bottles
- Labels DO NOT need to be removed.
- Recyclables DO NOT need need to be sorted unless recycle bin is marked for a specific item.
- Please flatten cardboard boxes before placing into your bin.
- Recyclable Paper MUST be clean and dry.